Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rabbit Allergy Itchy Bumps Skin Colored/red Bumps Symptom Of Rabbit Allergies?

Skin colored/red bumps symptom of rabbit allergies? - rabbit allergy itchy bumps

I just brought home rabbits Petstore Sunday. Approximately two days arrived home, I began to notice skin color bumps on the arms, legs, elbows and hands (especially the toes). Scratching is irritated and red, of course, and seems to spread to scratching.

I wonder if anyone seen something like this as a sign of an allergy to a hare. Did I hear the usual sneezing, runny nose, watery / red eyes, etc. I did no such thing, only this annoying itchy skin uneven.

My father (former health professionals) believe that these may [mollescum contagious] if not allergic rabbits. I hope so, because I love my boyfriend again. :)

So everyone can confirm or deny this as a symptom of allergy to a rabbit?

3 comments:

Puss in Boots said...

Sounds like ringworm to me.
(In your hands or other body parts they call the school or sores on the feet and mouth)

Ask your doctor or pharmacist.

Puss in Boots said...

Sounds like ringworm to me.
(In your hands or other body parts they call the school or sores on the feet and mouth)

Ask your doctor or pharmacist.

DJ101 said...

Well ........... It is a symptom.

Have a nice time.

Post a Comment