Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Motorola Razor Manuals How Do You Upload Photo's From A Motorola Pink Razor V3 Onto Your PC?

How do you upload photo's from a Motorola Pink Razor V3 onto your PC? - motorola razor manuals

I connected the phone to the computer via a USB cable, but my computer will not accept the connection. The computer is only a beep (like the sound you get when you test and adjust the volume) on the PC and nothing happens. I do not have my cell phone or PC manuals.Can help someone?

6 comments:

Kelly B said...

I had exactly the same problem.
You have to buy the USB connection and software to install on your computer b specifically for Motorola devices.
Connect the other place, and it should work. But you have to register numerous problems. Then you have the section of print and upload photos.

trvr_mch... said...

I have only my e-mail to your contacts to me, then open the images and then to my e-mail. I have a cable connection to a computer or something ... I knew I could not.

luton and sharon said...

Hello, the easiest is a blue tooth to transfer to your PC, which is less than € 20,00, then, then you can phone for each other.

question master said...

and may your e-mail account to send and load them that way. or visit the Verizon store and ask for a collection of images. should come with a USB cable and software for your computor to recognize the phone. or if you see the USB cable and then when you purchase the software

Robintel said...

Hello!

They asked the wrong category.
However:
This requires a data cable. Install the required drivers for this and ... You connect the phone to the PC.
Use the software CD and sold.

Good luck!

Peter M said...

I do not know, the silver mines

Post a Comment