Thursday, December 24, 2009

Alpha Hydroxy Cleanser Looking For The Name Of The Product In Victoria Principal's First Line That Was An Alpha Hydroxy Product?

Looking for the name of the product in Victoria Principal's first line that was an alpha hydroxy product? - alpha hydroxy cleanser

I have tried to find the name of the product. Every time I looked straight into the current palette displayed by "restoring" line, or a Google search for your site. If I succeed in finding the first line of all that is displayed in the purification of normal skin, moisturizers or treatments for the eyes. I loved his "invisible animating mask" and the product of the AHA that "itch", but uses a good amount of acids that work really well, but not dry the skin. Funny, but I lack the bite. I get asked for a catalog and in rare cases, but can now no longer about the lack of information (name, order information, etc.) I hope that this does not renounce his original line --

No comments:

Post a Comment