Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pc Power Cable I Can Not Shut Down My PC Unless I Remove The Power Cable. The Power Button Doesn't Work Either. Any Ideas?

I can not shut down my PC unless I remove the power cable. The power button doesn't work either. Any ideas? - pc power cable

The power button seems not connected properly. I press and nothing happens. The only way to turn off the power to remove the power cord. My computer will not turn off when you select Shut Down from the Start menu. Just restarted.

5 comments:

Joseph F said...

replace the power button and re-install the system turned on.

Taylor said...

The front panel wiring is probably crazy. You need to open your PC. The cables from the front only in your PC has to say on the side of what they have written, and the next, where they are written on the motherboard to connect such writing on the ropes. Make sure your cables are properly connected.

youmakem... said...

propter open a Comm / Terminal

Window:

shutdown-s

Linux / OS X:

shutdown-now

Varun R said...

Dude u have then the convening of a second to engnr format ur PC Repair will fill first, you then install XP or Vista .....!! If your problem can then help son No. 1 draft thn u others. engnrs ....!!!!!!!!!!

Envy said...

I believe it is necessary to replace the role that could be broken

Post a Comment