Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does Hypnotherapy Work For Depression My Friends Asks;can Hypnotherapy Help My Depression And Social Anxiety?

My friends asks;can hypnotherapy help my depression and social anxiety? - does hypnotherapy work for depression

It is reciveing attention psychiactric and sertraline. She was pictures of sleeping pills make you feel more able to leave the house. The number of employees and I have discussed this and seek alternatives.

Any experience or related professional learning would be appreciated.
Thanks

1 comment:

adobepri... said...

I know nothing about hypnotherapy know, but a good book that my therapist recommended. His name is David Burn gut feeling.
http://www.amazon.com/Feeling-Good-Thera ...
The treatment is also effective for the people. He probably has to go to a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist may have something for anxiety and sleeping pills, a correct diagnosis for a family doctor can not.

Post a Comment