Friday, February 19, 2010

What Does Ringworm Look Like On A Baby Pictures How Do I Treat Ringworm In My Kitten?

How do I treat ringworm in my kitten? - what does ringworm look like on a baby pictures

I, there are three kittens weeks, and her house was really awful. There was cat waste everywhere and the smell of cat urine was almost unbearable. Despite his terrible home, the cat had no fleas or ear mites, but it has raised some discolored areas on the skin. I took her to the vet for a medical examination immediately, but said he did not think it was ringworm. Three weeks later, and I'm waiting for test results to the vet and have a raised red lesion that is dry, oval in the middle of my arm. I saw pictures of lichen on the net and my injury is similar to some of them, and I had ringworm anywhere except this kitty. Well, I am also concerned that the baby may have spread to my two adult cats. Yes Noand the test is positive for ringworm, what can I use to treat my cat and my cat asymptomatic adults?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm really surprised in the three weeks since the time of diagnosis. Under the microscope it is clear, fast and with Wood lamp. Both are available should a vet. Send a culture take longer, but rarely necessary. So if you really think that it is now, without dye.

If you have ringworm, a kitten is not the only place. And one of my indoor cats have ringworm, and I have no idea how, but not to other cats, or me to spread.

For a small region of a cat with an antifungal such as clotrimazole is effective. Simply apply locks. It may take several weeks. Clotrimazole is easily accessible, without the section of athlete's foot.

Post a Comment